We are looking for passionate individuals committed to the cause of enabling socially disadvantage low income families and communities realise their aspirations of getting out of the poverty cycle.
This is a 1-2 years term contact with the potential of moving into a full-time position. This position will offer opportunity to join a new unit committed to social justice, data-driven decision making and pilot projects design and implementation.
- Actively contribute to the development of the strategy and planning for the pilot programs.
- Prepare and support at board meetings, committee meetings, and team meetings.
- Provide leadership to guide social workers, casework managers and community outreach workers to meet targeted referrals per quarter for pilot programmes.
- Propose enhancements to pilot project activities, modify program frameworks and engage staff, interns and volunteers in the process of change, and monitor progress and iterate programs over time.
- Work collaboratively with service providers to ensure continuity of care and collaborative multi-disciplinary services to members
- Document all interactions with members and partner organizations for the purpose of data collection as required in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparing disbursements, legal documents and other administration to ensure timely receipt by KeyStart families to help in accessing their new homes, managing their mortgage crises and basic renovations.
- Keeping in touch with KeyStart families to ensure families move and settle into new homes, with adequate childcare and undisrupted educational support for children.
- Degree in relevant disciplines, preferably social science, from recognised universities with at least 2 years of work experience in social services
- Knowledge and experience with social work interventions, social policies, community engagement and basic financial literacy
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Approaches their work with a systemic perspective on how various programs can be leveraged providing families the opportunity to get out of a poverty cycle
- Energizer, fuelled to work in a world that is not predictable
Interested candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV with expected salary in MS Word format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.