We are looking for passionate individuals committed to the cause of enabling socially disadvantage low income families and communities realise their aspirations of getting out of the poverty cycle.
- Assess and meet the organisation’s needs through the recruitment, placement, training and retention of volunteers
- Support and promote the welfare and appreciation of volunteers and their relationships with the organisation and other stakeholders.
- Network and develop relationships for volunteer and partnership networks to support and enable families towards self-reliance
- Develop and plan volunteering outreaches and programmes to leverage on assets, interests and resources for an empowered community.
- Monitor, track and maintain a volunteer database
- Diploma or Degree with relevant discipline, preferably social science
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Adaptable – ability to operate effectively in a dynamic and fluid work environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen focus on result and execution excellence
- Good cross-organisational collaborative skills and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with people from various levels
- Able to identify area of improvement and address pro-actively
- Able to multi-task, work independently and effectively as a team
Interested candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV with expected salary to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.