We are looking for passionate individuals committed to the cause of enabling socially disadvantage low income families and communities realise their aspirations of getting out of the poverty cycle.
- Ensure compliance with Code of Governance and regulations laid down by the Act, Charities Unit, governing accounting bodies, Memorandum & Articles of Association (MAA), Terms of Reference and related regulations
- Erect structures, develop systems and put in place processes, policies and procedures to ensure a mind-set of good governance practices
- Review and formulating processes, policies and procedures are in place for accountability, financial prudence and timely reporting to Board, management, funding agencies and other stakeholders
- Liaise with Internal and External Auditors, Corporate Secretary and other governing bodies to ensure statutory requirements are meet
- Lead Annual Budgeting Exercise and assist various teams on financial management and financial capability-building
- Ensure financial health of organisation is sustained and maintained
- Degree in Accountancy with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skill
- Strategic thinking & planning skills
- Able to identify area of improvement and address pro-actively
- Able to multi-task, work independently and effectively as a tea
- Adaptable, able to respond quickly to changing needs and priorities and work efficiently under tight deadlines
Interested candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV with expected salary to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.