This is a 2-year term contract with the potential of moving into a full-time position. We are looking for passionate individuals committed to the cause of enabling socially disadvantage low income families and communities realise their aspirations of getting out of the poverty cycle through the focus of provision of education and learning support.
- Plan, deliver and oversee education approaches and strategies targeted at students within the community
- Responsible for project delivery and development of curriculum for the integrated education support initiatives and programmes
- Liaise, collaborate and manage various external stakeholders such as schools, learning institute, social service organisation, grassroots and other aligned partners for the initiatives and programmes
- Measure and provide updates on education and learning support initiatives and programme to align with the organisation’s strategic thrusts and vision towards working with-in empowered communities
- Degree in a relevant discipline, preferably graduate from National Institute of Education or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience working in education field and knowledgeable with Singapore Education System and MOE Standards
- Strong in strategic thinking, outreach and networking
- Enjoy working with children from underprivileged families, parents and external stakeholders
- Passionate individual who can work independently and is highly driven
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and in some nights
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV with expected salary to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.