We are looking for passionate individuals committed to the course of enabling socially disadvantage low income families and communities realise their aspirations of getting out of the poverty cycle.
This is a 1-year term contact with the potential of moving into a full-time position. This position will offer opportunity to join a new unit committed to justice, data-driven decision making, and participatory research.
- Develop and support pilot programme and/or project
- Conduct digital research, including monitor emerging trends and developments, and engage social media and research messaging on community-centric and anti-poverty work.
- Conducts primary and secondary research, performs descriptive and statistical analysis of data, prepares grant proposals and research reports
- Support existing research portfolios and develop SCC into a leading centre for community-centric and practice research
- Administrative duties such as data collection, database management, preparing materials for client and systems advocacy
- Degree with Honours with at least 3-4 years of research experience, preferably with social work and non-profit experience
- Strong analytical skill and strong familiarity with non-profits and proficiency in research methodologies and tools
- Ability to work autonomously and execute multiple tasks while responding to multiple priorities
- High level of judgment with an eye for trends and patterns
- Sensitivity to implications of policies on work with families
- Team-player and willingness to collaborate
Interested candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.