- Believe that people and communities have intrinsic strengths and resources that can be harnessed for the betterment of family and community life
- Knowledge and experience with social work interventions, social policies and community engagement
- Degree in Social Work or related disciplines from recognised universities
- At least 2 to 6 years of relevant Social Work experience and preferably is a Registered Social Worker accredited by Social Work Accreditation Board
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with community partners and government agencies to enable a safe and caring environment for children and adults we serve in the community
- Provides casework intervention, counselling and information to families, and supervision to the social work team.
- Manages all social work functions, outreach and community engagement programmes targeted at the community.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their details CV with expected salary in MS Word format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.