Formerly known as Bukit Ho Swee Family Service Centre, South Central Community Family Service Centre (SCC) provides support to the low-income and vulnerable families in our community. While giving support to families who seek help from us in financial, social or relationship issues, we encourage community self-help and cooperation.
Our Mission and Vision
At SCC we believe that:
- Everything is possible when we use our strengths as people living in the neighbourhood.
- We can become a community of people who are resources to each one another.
We receive from others when we are in need, and we give back when others are in need.
- This community can be a place where there is mutual support, encouragement and self-help.
Ms Woo Shea Leen
Dr Kevin Vince Fernando
Mr Kwan Chong Wah
Mr David Lim Wei Min
Mr Melvin Poon Kai Leon
Mr Claus Skadkjaer
Mr Soh Chee Keong
Dr Tan Bee Wan
We have a dedicated team of professionals and support personnel :
- Trained and experienced social workers who journey and support families through difficulties and challenges in life.
- Community workers who collaborate and work with residents and community partners to promote self-help and the sharing of resources within the neighbourhood
Senior Assistant Director: Ms Kek Seow Ling
Assistant Director: Ms Chee Chi Hoon
Assistant Director: Ms Esther Tan
Mr Yuen Chee Meng
Charity Registration Date: 20 June 2013